5Q'S WITH TRACEY KEARSE: A Q&A BETWEEN WOMEN WHO'VE STARTED THEIR OWN BUSINESS
Tracey Kearse is a chemist and a woman on a mission. She’s created a beautiful brand that meets the needs of those suffering from dry and itchy skin. A perfect product for caring for winter stricken skin. Tracey has fantastic advice , I am excited to share it with you.
1. Looking back on your first job, what skill did you use that you still use today?
My first job after graduating college as a chemical engineer was working as a cosmetic chemist. So I use the skills of creating and developing my formulas in really studying the ingredients as to how they work from head to toe and at what level works best to get the ultimate results.
2. Was there a defining moment that made you start your business?
The defining moment came when a family and friend request to have a product that took care of itchy and dry scalp and skin.
3. What was the first step you took to launch your brand?
The first step I took was developing a formula and a pitch deck.
4. What is the greatest lesson learned in your first year in business?
Networking is the best thing ever.
5. What is your best piece of advice for your fellow Female Founder?
Patience and stay true to yourself.